Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ben's Photo Shoot

   I had an idea, and an inspiration, and being the impulsive person that I am my anxiety was racing all day while I planned to try my hand at photography with Presley. I bought a makeshift backdrop, had an outfit planned, and lots of cute props. After work, I raced home to find her screaming and moody...of course she wanted food. We made grilled pizza, AMAZING BY THE WAY, and she was happy...but dirty. So, to fulfil my need to be creative for the day, I took Benji out for a photo shoot!  The pictures tell the whole story...

This was my new inspiration.

First, my lil cowboy went riding through the woods.

And then, of course he was bored with the horse...


So we did some balancing.

And then that became a bore...



So it was time to fly.


He found a "stick gun."


But now we'll be serious...let's pose.



He's so annoyed right now.


And he's done...enough modeling.

   And that was our night!

No comments:

Post a Comment