Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Pillow?

     I went to the gym at 6 a.m. yesterday to go to a weigh-lifting class.  Although working out is supposed to get the energy flowing, after ward I felt like I was going to crumple.  A long day at work 7:30-4 in heels and a dress and I thought the day would never end.  Ran some errands around town for both my hubby and I and got home around 5 p.m. 

     I walked in, kicked off my shoes, and thanked God that the kids were taking a late nap!  I was exhausted!  I picked up an 'OK' magazine and then my dog, Fanci, started barking!!! AUGH!!!!  Awake, yup, now the kids were awake.  Still hoping that maybe they would just sit and be quiet in their rooms, I sat on the couch with a heavy sigh. . .5 minutes, I just want 5 minutes, I thought to myself. . .then Tyler came teetering into the living room and when I saw his sweet angelic sleepy face, I couldn't help but smile and my heart was overjoyed!  I opened my arms and when he ran into them I scooped him up and pulled him into my lap.  We could both hear Kendall screaming but I told Tyler, "we are going to cuddle for 5 minutes and then I'll go get sister".  He laid his head on my belly. . .then sat up and fluffed by belly. . .then he put his head back on my stomach with his hand supporting his chin. . .WHAT?  A pillow? He fluffed my fat into a comfortable pillow!

     When getting up at 5 a.m. in the morning to go to the gym to look better, having my belly fluffed into a pillow is the LAST thing I want to happen when I get home!  Dang. . . .well, I skipped the gym this morning and I think I'll be getting Dairy Queen this evening so . . .BOO-YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment