Thursday, July 12, 2012

JUST LEAVE!

     Why is it that we can have a fabulous 2 months with our husbands and then there they go again. . .acting like a butt!  The weekend before 4th of July my husband was going to go ride dirt bikes with his friend.   He was very excited and we'd been doing so good so  I was glad that he was able to see a friend he doesn't normally get to see.  The morning he got up to go ride his bike I got up with him and Kendall.  She was happy, as usual, and I didn't get in the shower or anything because I wanted to be able to 'see him off'.  I did some laundry and watched him hook his trailor up to his van, load his bike to the trailor, throw his gear in the van and then he went into the garage.  5 minutes passed, then 10 minutes, then 20 minutes and I decided I'd jump in the shower.  I figured I'd be out quickly and then I could be ready to start MY day.  I was in the shower when he walked into the bathroom hollaring at me about hurrying up and why was I taking a shower when he needed to take a shower and why wasn't I helping him?!?!  I quickly got out of the shower and said to him, I didn't know you were going to take a shower since you are going to a DIRT track to ride a DIRT bike and get plenty DIRTY. 
HIM: you know, I wish you'd help me get ready to leave when you know I'm in a hurry. 
ME: what can I do for you? 
HIM: you should KNOW. 
Irritated now I SAY: well, I'm sorry I didn't load your bike or hook up the trailor.  I'll pay attention next time you do that so I know what to do. 
HIM:  I didn't mean that.  You should've packed drinks and snacks for me and my friends.

     At this point I just let him go. . .all the while in my head I'm screaming "-pack snacks for you and your friends, what are we 4 again?!?!?!  JUST LEAVE"  And then it's just me and a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I know I'm going to have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment